History

The tool production began in the firm in 1934. The firm was founded by Mr. Studeník who started producing hand saws, circular saw blades and was gradually enriching the production programme with cutters for wood cutting and other tools for wood working.

The production assortment enriched with TCT circular saw blades, gang saw blades, planner knives, machine knives, metal cutting tools and saw bodies. In the years 1948-1992 the firm was a state-owned enterprise. In 1992 the firm was tranferred to private ownership.

 
 


© 2006-2017 PILANA a.s.,
All rights reserved
Nadrazni 804, 768 24 Hulin, Czech Republic
Tel.: +420 573 328 200, fax: +420 573 328 140, e-mail:
DNV certifications ISO 9001:2000 Topinfo CMS